Friday, January 30, 2009

Here We Go!

You probably know some people who feel compelled to chime in about everything. Those people suck. They suck! It’s going on right now. Someone with no love for sports, and no place in her heart for the beloved Pittsburgh Steelers, is talking about her plans for the Super Bowl, a game in which she has no interest. She’s interested in watching the commercials. Super Bowl commercials are a scam. They cost a shitload of money and corporations have built an audience of retards who actually get interested in them. Do you know why they suck? Because they’re commercials. If you like commercials, you probably suck, too.

So, anyway, the Steelers are going to slam the Cardinals. I’m not superstitious, so I have no qualms about making that call right now.

I should have gone to the Burgh, but my schedule didn’t really permit it. Tanya and I are off to Florida at the tail end of next week to go see my parents for a minute.

Go Steelers!

My inbox has been flooded with all things Steelers all week, and I don’t feel like picking and choosing from all of it, so instead I’ll leave you with this reminder that sometimes a sore loser can also be a fat and pathetic one. Props to New York women who seem to have the strength to deal with giant babies like this and tell them what time it is. I know this video has been everywhere.



Okay, not all commercials suck.

“You’re going to love my nuts.”

No comments: