Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Still alive. Really!

Even though our lack of blog writing might lead one to believe that we are either dead or missing, fear not! Skaht and I are still here and doing well.

Monkey is doing well too, especially in the growing cat department. Only thing is, he’s already an adult so he’s not growing up any longer – just growing out, if you know what I mean (fatass.) Looks like we’ll have to reduce his food intake again which sucks because he will freak out and then I’ll feel like a horrible mommy. Oh well, it’s better to have a healthy cat making me feel guilty rather than a fat cat who will devastate me when his life is cut short by diabetes.

Let’s see, what have we been doing? We went to Florida and I got to meet Skaht’s parents and grandma. That was fun. We celebrated Surprise Day on February 10 (I’ll post Surprise Day gift photos soon) and Valentine’s Day. We did a lot of eating and hating on things, so that’s always fun too. We also came up with some new screenplay ideas involving Monkey which we still need to post one of these days. You’ll like those.

Our birthdays are coming up in March, so that should be interesting. We’ve got tickets to see The National and Morrissey and we are getting tickets for Mogwai/Twilight Sad in May and Depeche Mode in July. Besides that, there’s a slight possibility of a trip to Iceland, provided that we get our passports updated and that I still have a job in a few months (you never know.)

Sorry that this status report post is so damn boring. It’s like something I’d write for a manager. Sooner or later, one of us will return to this blog and write a post that is actually worth reading…if anyone reads this anymore. You do, right?

No comments: